I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Books Before Bedtime! Thank you so much!
-Thank the person who nominated you
-Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you
-Nominate other bloggers and give them 11 questions
Books Before Bedtime’s Questions:
1. What is you favorite book/series?
My favorite book is The Princess Bride by William Goldman. If you read my blog a lot you will see this book pop up on every other post I do. I am pretty much obsessed. The story line, the setting, everything in this book speaks to me on another level.
2. Who is your favorite author?
I must say this question always gets me. I never reach for books because of who they are written by. However, with the release of the Cursed Child script I have been realizing my appreciation for J.K. Rowling again. So at the moment I would have to say she is my favorite author!
3. What book/series would you want to be a tv series or movie?
I would love if the Firelight trilogy became a movie trilogy. These books are based on draki, which are dragon descendants that can take human form. I suppose I am super interested as to how a film company would interpret all of this. Honestly, every book I read I would be interested to see on a screen as well.
4. What Hogwarts House are you in?
Ha! Funny story…. When I first took the sorting quiz on Pottermore years ago I got Ravenclaw. I got Ravenclaw each time I took the test so I knew it was no fluke. Now here I am three weeks ago making a new Pottermore account so I can take the Ilvermorny quiz… and I decided to take the Hogwarts House quiz again. I was a Hufflepuff for the first time in my life. I don’t even think this is a wrong assessment, but it came as a huge shock to me. Also, I am a horned serpent for Ilvermorny.
5. Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
Harry Potter. Sorry, everyone! My family raised me on Harry Pottery and LOTR was more of an afterthought.
6. Cats or dogs?
I have owned cats the majority of my life, but I think I am ready to become a dog person.
7. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in the middle of May. I would call myself rather slow going, but I am having a blast!
8. What’s your favorite book genre?
My favorite book genre constantly flips between YA contemporary and Fantasy. As of right now I would say contemporary.
9. What’s your favorite season?
Summer. Spring, Winter, and Fall are all way too cold where I am. Summer is the only time where I can consistently enjoy 70 degree + weather and actually want to go outside.
10. What’s at the top of your TBR?
Right now the top of my TBR is to read the Percy Jackson books. For some reason I have never read these before. I keep seeing people rave about the series, so I know I have to pick it up.
11. What hyped book/series have you not read yet?
I suppose that would be Percy Jackson!
1. When is your favorite time to read?
2. How many books do you try to read a year?
3. Have you ever left a book unfinished? If so, which book?
4. Why do you love blogging?
5. What is your favorite book genre?
6. Do you prefer to buy or loan your books?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What is a book that left you feeling disappointed?
9. If you could live in one fictional world, what would it be?
10. Are you interested in writing?
11. What TV show or movie do you wish was a book?